Korea Life and Cultures

All Korean dishs, Royal court dishes, Grilled dishes, Steamed dishes, Raw dishes...

It’s that time of the year again. =/

I’m sitting here on the eve of yet another scan. This is the time where I learn if I get to live life as normal again for the next six months or if I’m a *patient* again. I go in for an MRI early tomorrow morning. Not.looking.forward.to.it. AT ALL.

It’s weird living as a cancer patient. Life after treatment was supposed to be *great* and oh so wonderful. Instead, I find myself in this constant state of limbo. Sometimes it’s as if I’m just sitting here waiting for the ball to drop again.

I find myself wishing I could run away far up into the mountains and live amongst the birds and not worry about anything in this “real” world.

Anyhow, coming back from my fantasy world…

I decided to make some corn cheese eggs this week…just because. Corn + cheese = gooey goodness right? =)

Ingredients Needed:

  • 2 Eggs
  • 1/4 CUP frozen corn
  • 2 slices of cheese


IMG_4585
Grab two eggs!



IMG_4587

Mix it up with a splash of milk!



IMG_4592

I used a sifter this week to make sure the egg was nice and smooth and would FLIP over nicely.



IMG_4594

Cook on low heat…



IMG_4596

Go and grab two slices of cheese!



IMG_4600

Heat about 1/4 CUP of frozen corn in the microwave for about a minute.

IMG_4601
Place the cheese in the middle.

IMG_4603
Drain the corn…

IMG_4605
And place it on top of the cheese!

IMG_4607
Roll it up! Again, the key is low heat and rolling slowly.

IMG_4624
Slice the eggs up and you’re ready to eat!

IMG_4629
Corn cheesy! And this just reminded me that I should put up a corn cheese recipe too. You know, the ones they have at sool-jips? =P Take care folks! I’ll be going away this weekend for a much needed refresher and will be back next week.

IMG_4695
I went out this week and purchased this roller pan for eggs! I can’t wait to try it later this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment