Korea Life and Cultures

All Korean dishs, Royal court dishes, Grilled dishes, Steamed dishes, Raw dishes...

A couple of weeks ago, nine women met up for some dak galbi at Choong Chun Dak Galbi in K-town. I know this place has been around for some time, but if you haven’t tried it yet – you should try it at least once. It’s not mind-blowing by any means, but it’s one of those restaurants I say you should try at least once.

IMG_7232

Anyhow, the reason I posted this picture up is because I plan on replicating this soon. I have chicken breasts in the freezer along with some cabbage that I need to use up soon…Hmmm, let’s see.

Things I have in the fridge already:

chicken breasts – check!

cabbage – check!

dduk – check!

sweet potatoes – check!

onions – check!

jalapenos – check!

mushrooms – check!

Okay, this is dinner today for sure. =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment