Korea Life and Cultures

All Korean dishs, Royal court dishes, Grilled dishes, Steamed dishes, Raw dishes...

Friday, December 17, 2010

100.000

It's yet another sleepless night so I decided to check out my google analytics (really cool!) and found that I have had over 100,000 (103,702 to be exact! =P) unique visitors to this site.

WOW! =O

Who knew that Korean food could be so popular?!

So I just wanted to say THANK YOU again to each and every one of you who visits this site. I'm sorry I don't update often, but like I say all the time this blog is a hobby and I just don't have enough hours in the day to sit and take step-by-step pictures of meals. =( When I *cook* for the blog it takes almost triple the time to make something. Not fun when you have a hungry, near-crazy toddler yelling for FOOD!

With that said, I'll try to post something up tomorrow. It's time to go to the K-market again, so let's see what I can whip up.

Hope everyone in SoCal is staying cool in this heat wave!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment